These chopsticks are made from Malas wood sourced from New Guinea, a dense, strong wood commonly used for constructing docks, bridges and ships. It is then rubbed with lacquer to provide a smooth finish that feels comfortable in the hand. The corners are a gentle, round shape.
Material: Malas wood; Acrylic Urethane Coating
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to the nature of the material, the colour or smell may transfer.
- After use, wash with water or hot water and wipe off moisture with a soft cloth.
- Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight during storage/use.
- Otherwise this may cause discolouration, deformation, warping or damage.
- Do not rub with a scrubbing brush or scouring powder.
- Do not leave in water for a long period of time after use.
- If the rim is chipped, replace as soon as possible.
- Chopsticks have sharp tips. Store out of reach of children and use with care to prevent accidents.
- Do not use in a microwave.