These chopsticks are made from Malas wood sourced from New Guinea, a dense, strong wood commonly used for constructing docks, bridges and ships. It is then rubbed with lacquer to provide a smooth finish that feels comfortable in the hand. The corners are a gentle, round shape. Dishwasher safe.
Material: Malas wood; Acrylic Urethane Coating
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to the nature of the material, the colour or smell may transfer.
- After use, wash with water or hot water and wipe off moisture with a soft cloth.
- Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight during storage/use.
- Otherwise this may cause discolouration, deformation, warping or damage.
- Do not rub with a scrubbing brush or scouring powder.
- Do not leave in water for a long period of time after use.
- If the rim is chipped, replace as soon as possible.
- Chopsticks have sharp tips. Store out of reach of children and use with care to prevent accidents.
- Do not use in a microwave.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $120 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more