These chopsticks are made from Malas wood sourced from New Guinea, a dense, strong wood commonly used for constructing docks, bridges and ships. It is then rubbed with lacquer to provide a smooth finish that feels comfortable in the hand. The hexagonal shape makes it easier to grip and is an interesting visual feature to stand out against regularly shaped chopsticks.
Material: Malas wood; Lacquer coating
Dimension: 21cm OR 23cm
Country of Origin: Japan
- Depending on your constitution, you may get a rash with paint (lacquer) on rare occasions. Also, if you polish it with a hard object such as scrubbing brush or polishing powder, the surface lacquer may come off and you may get a rash
- After use, wash with hot or cold water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Please use and store away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight, it may cause discoloration, deformation, warpage, or damage.
- After use, do not leave it in water for a long time.
- If the part that hits your mouth is damaged, replace it as soon as possible.
- Microwave ovens and dishwashers cannot be used.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, pigments and odors may adhere.
- Do not use for any other purpose.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $120 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more