Sensitive Skin Moisturising Milk
A skincare series that uses natural, alkaline water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture. Moisturizes and protects sensitive skin, which is especially dry. Hypoallergenic, gentle on delicate skin.
⚬ Appropriate for all skin types ⚬ No synthetic fragrance added ⚬ No colouring ⚬ No mineral oil ⚬ Weakly acidic ⚬ Paraben-free ⚬ Alcohol-free
◎ How To Use: After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on your hands or cotton. Apply to the entire face.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Pentylene Glycol, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyquaternium-51, Sberghiyu Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Squalane, Allantin, Arginine, Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Hydrogenated Starch, BG, PEG -32, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol
- 50mL: L3.1 x W3.1 x H10.1cm
- 200mL: L4.9 x W4.9 x H14.3cm
- 400mL: L6.0cm x W6.0cm x H18.5cm
Country of Origin: Japan
- It has a weakly acidic PH level
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Sensitive Skin Series
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.