Organic Coffee Decaf - Dark Roast - Drip
97% decaffeinated. Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The refreshing flavour of our decaf blend is excellent with sour foods such as dried fruits and cheese.
Dark Roast, with fragrant, deep richness and moderate bitterness.
- Bitterness: 2/5
- Acidity: 4/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Shake the bag lightly and confirm the powder is below the cut line and tear off where indicated.
- Hold the handles and pull them apart, opening the bag,
- Recommended to use a cup with a diameter of 9cm, hook the handles on the rim of the cup.
- Please fold the handles as illustrated to secure the bag to the cup.
- With a small amount of boiling water, pour for 30 seconds, and let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
Weight: 70g (7g x 10 Bags)
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
Recommended portion: 140-160mL
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $120 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more