Octagonal Sakura Wood Chopsticks
The chopsticks are made of cherry tree wood, the representative wood of Japan. Cherry, frequently used in making instruments or carvings, is used to make these octagonal-shaped easy-to-hold chopsticks. The octagonal shape makes it easier to grip and is an interesting visual feature to stand out against regularly shaped chopsticks.
- Surface Coating: Acrylic Urethane Coating
- Base: Natural Cherry Wood
Dimensions: 21cm OR 23cm
Country of Origin: Japan
- After use, wash with water or hot water and wipe off moisture with a soft cloth.
- Do not use for other than its intended purpose.
- Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight during storage/use. Otherwise this may cause discolouration, deformation, warping or damage.
- Do not rub with a scrubbing brush or scouring powder.
- Do not leave in water for a long period of time after use.
- If the rim is chipped, replace as soon as possible.
- Chopsticks have sharp tips. Store out of reach of children and use with care to prevent accidents.
- Do not use in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Food with strong colour or smell may cause staining or smell permeation.