These chopsticks are made from Malas wood sourced from New Guinea, a dense, strong wood commonly used for constructing docks, bridges and ships. It is then rubbed with lacquer to provide a smooth finish that feels comfortable in the hand. The octagonal shape makes it easier to grip and is an interesting visual feature to stand out against regularly shaped chopsticks.
Material: Malas wood; Lacquer coating
Dimension: 21cm OR 23cm
Country/Region of Origin: Japan
- Depending on your constitution, you may get a rash with paint (lacquer) on rare occasions. Also, if you polish it with a hard object such as scrubbing brush or polishing powder, the surface lacquer may come off and you may get a rash
- After use, wash with hot or cold water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Please use and store away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight, it may cause discoloration, deformation, warpage, or damage.
- After use, do not leave it in water for a long time.
- If the part that hits your mouth is damaged, replace it as soon as possible.
- Microwave ovens and dishwashers cannot be used.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, pigments and odors may adhere.
- Do not use for any other purpose.