Indian Cotton Handwoven Coaster
Each coaster is handwoven using a traditional textile weave unique to the Cannanol District of Kerala, North India. Working on a hand loom, they ensure nothing is wasted and even use residual yarn and fallen cotton leftover from the spinning process. This product is made with 100% organic cotton.
Materials: 100% cotton
Country of Origin: India
- Dark-colored products may transfer color due to friction during use. In particular, please note that color transfer may occur if you use the product when it is wet with sweat or water. When washing or cleaning, the color may fade or stain, so wash separately from other items.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, fragments of the raw material plant are mixed. Please note that light-colored products may look like stains.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, fluffing and pilling may occur due to friction during use and washing, and the fluff and pills may fall off or adhere to other things. When washing, use a litter net and wash separately from other items.
- In the case of a product, due to the characteristics of the material, it may stain if it gets partially wet at the beginning of use. This stain will gradually fade with repeated washing.
- The seams of the threads, the ends of the threads may pop out, or the threads may loosen at the ends of the fabric. Try to push it into the fabric without forcibly pulling it.
- Because it is hand-woven, there may be slight variations in size and texture.
- Do not use detergent containing optical brightener on light-colored products.