Beech Wood Fork
A fork made from a natural beech wood. The curved handle feels natural and comfortable to grip. The surface has been treated with a water-resistant urethane coating.
- Body: Natural Wood (Beech)
- Surface Coating: Urethane Coating
- Table Fork: Approx. L18.5cm
Country of Origin: China
- Fine splits may occur through use. Stop using the product if significant splitting or cracking occurs.
- There may be slight differences in finished sizes, as these products are hand-made.
- Urethane coating is applied, so some odour may be noticeable. If the odour is unpleasant, leave in a well ventilated place and use after the odour has disappeared.
- Use with strong-smelling or deeply coloured foodstuffs may result in the transfer of odours or colours.
- Do not use in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Do not use an abrasive scouring pad, wire wool, or abrasive cleanser when washing. This may scratch the surface and damage the product.
- Do not leave in hot or cold water, or foodstuffs.
- This product is made using natural materials; therefore, there may be colour differences due to the raw materials.