Undyed Wool Room Boots
Washable room boots made from wool and polyester inside and out.
Handwash recommended. Machine washable, but be sure to use mesh laundry bags. In the case of powder detergent, if it remains undissolved, it may cause stains, so dissolve it well before washing. Please avoid tumbler drying. After dehydrating for about 3 minutes, shape it and then dry it flat in a well-ventilated shade.
Materials: Upper: Backing: Polyester 100%, Pile: Wool 100% | Lining: Backing: Polyester 100%, Pile: Wool 100% | Sock: Polyester 100%, Sole: Polyester 100%
Country of Origin: Myanmar
- Colour transfer of dark-coloured products may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet. Wash separately.
- Do not use in places that may get slippery such as bathrooms, balconies or other places.
- Suede-like fabric is used for the soles. There is no anti-slip protection; be careful as it may cause slipping depending on floor conditions.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, scuffing and pilling may occur from the friction during use and washing, and fluff may come off and adhere to other objects.
- Use a lint trap and wash separately.
- Undyed products have a natural colour with no bleaching or dyeing. The colour therefore varies depending on the raw material. Grease of the material and pieces of plant might be mixed in and they may cause colour-transfer if left wet. If the product gets wet, wipe off the moisture right away with a dry cloth, and dry in a well-ventilated shade.
- Please note that texture will change gradually through use and washing.
|M||23.5-25 (US Women's 6.5 - 8)|
|L||25-26.5 (US Men's 7 - 8.5)|
|XL||26.5-28 (US Men's 8.5 - 10)|