Reclaim Nylon Fleece Down Cape
A large down cape made with recycled nylon. It can be used in various ways, worn as a stole, draped on the knees light a blanket, or wrapped around the waist. Can be folded into a compact pocket to be carried and stored easily.
Style Code: DDE04A2A
- Outer Shell: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Reverse: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Other Garment Parts: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 90% Down, 10% Waterfowl Feathers
- Length: 150.0cm (Approx. 59.1")
- Width: 53.0cm (Approx. 20.9")
Country of Origin: Myanmar
- 100% recycled nylon is used for the outer shell and lining.
- Colour transfer of dark-coloured products may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet. Wash separately.
- Wrinkles formed during storage will gradually disappear while in use.
- Due to the nature of this material, nap may stick to other items during wear. Please brush it off or remove it with tape.