Organic Coffee Original Blend - Medium Roast - Grinds
Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The original blend with a refreshing aftertaste is perfect for cookies and chocolate.
Medium Roast, with mellow aroma and refreshing aftertaste
- Bitterness: 3/5
- Acidity: 3/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Place the coffee powder in a dripper or filter. Estimate 10-12g per person. 140-160mL of hot water.
- Flatten the surface of the powder
- With small amounts of boiling water, pour through the coffee and let it steep for 20 seconds.
- As the powder swells, pour hot water in a circular motion. Leave to steam for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $120 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more