Indian Handwoven Tote Bag Raw White
Made with handwoven uneven surfaced material using organic cotton
Country of origin: INDIA
Body: 100% cotton | lining: 100% cotton
Spec: 27*41*14cm | Approx. Capacity: 11L (full) & 3.5L (mini)
- This product is interfused with plant material due to the nature of the material. Colouration that looks like staining may occur in light-coloured products.
- Discolouration can be caused by direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- Please note that the natural colour of this product is used, with no bleaching or dyeing. The colour therefore varies depending on the raw material. Avoid washing as doing so may cause the product to become misshapen.
- Please note that depending on storage and usage conditions, deterioration of strength, stickiness, and changes in appearance may occur.
- Be careful not to rub or scratch the back side with a pointed object. The surface coating can peel off, or the pinhole can widen to cause a leakage of light.
- If this item gets dirty, remove stains by dabbing gently with a firmly wrung out towel or similar, then dry in a shaded and well- ventilated area.