Indian Cotton Chenille Bath Mat
A cotton bath mat featuring a comfortable texture that is soothing on the soles of the feet. Chenille hand-weaving is accomplished by twisting short and long fibres together and then trimming them to achieve the desired length of pile loop. This mat provides great moisture absorbency and is designed to hang dry quickly after use.
Warning: The underside of the mat is not anti-slip and may be prone to sliding depending on the condition of the floor.
Material: Cotton 97%, Other 3%
- Small: W36*L60cm
- Medium: W45*L70cm
- Large: W60*L90cm
Country/Region of Origin: India
- Due to the characteristics of this material, scuffing and pilling may occur from the friction of usage and washing. This may come off and get stuck to other items. Please use a lint filter and wash separately.
- Please note that using fabric softener may cause pilling to come off more easily, due to the nature of the materials.
- It may be difficult for water to be absorbed when the product is new. Please wash in water before first use.
- Dark-coloured products may bleed during use due to friction. Colour may also transfer if used while wet from moisture or perspiration. Please take care.
- When laundering or dry-cleaning, separate from other items as colour loss or bleeding may occur.
- Pilling falls off easily and may get stuck on the skin, etc. when the product is first used.
- Cracks can occur in the printed part due to use or washing, and discolouration can occur due to friction, which can cause partial whitening.
- Do not scrub or rub the printed part.