Indian Cotton Blend Open Toe Room Sandals
*This item is available only for customers located in Ontario. Please note that adding this item to your cart would limit your shipping and pickup location to Ontario.
Slippers that have been hand-braided and sewn by artisans from India. Made from a sturdy and flexible cotton fibre material.
Materials: 97% Cotton, 3% Other Fibers
Country of Origin: India
- △！Warning: The underside of this product is not slip-proof. Please note that this product can be slippery depending on floor conditions.
- The soles wear out easily when worn on a coarse floor surface such as concrete.
- Can be washed in a washing machine. Slight shrinkage is caused by washing. Rinse completely so that stains do not occur.
- Be sure to put in a laundry net when washing. Without a net, the product may come out of the washing machine tub.
- Dark-coloured products may bleed during use due to friction. Colour may also transfer if used while wet from moisture or perspiration. Please take care.
- When laundering or dry-cleaning, separate from other items as colour loss or bleeding may occur.
- In the case of an unbleached product, stains may occur when partly wet at first due to the characteristics of the materials. These gradually lighten by washing.
|Size||Japanese Shoe Size (cm)||US Shoe Size (Women's)||US Shoe Size (Men's)|