Igusa Thong Slippers
These unique slippers thong are crafted from Igusa (rush grass), of which the origin dates back 1,800 years and was exclusively used to make products for the nobility. Igusa is most often used in Tatami mats and offers a distinct grassy aroma.
Ideal for use in the summer, since both the materials used and the design are breathable so your feet won't feel stuffy. The under sole is durable and easy to clean.
- Strap: Linen 100%
- Padding: Igusa (Rush Grass)
- Bottom Sole: Polyethylene
Country of Origin: China
- Do not use it in slippery places such as bathrooms and balconies.
- Dark-coloured products may transfer colour due to friction during use or contact in a wet state.
- The fibres may pop out due to use. If there is a protrusion, cut it from the base and remove it, or push it back into the weave when possible.
- To prevent mites and mould, dry it regularly in a well-ventilated shady spot.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, fluffing and pilling may occur due to friction.
- If it gets dirty, dilute the detergent, apply it to a towel, and wipe it off by dabbing it. Then wipe off the detergent with a damp towel and let it dry immediately.
- Do not put it in the washer/ dryer
|Size||Japanese Shoe Size (cm)||US Shoe Size (Women's)||US Shoe Size (Men's)|
Shipping & Returns
Spend $120 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more