Igusa Open Toe Slippers
These unique slippers are crafted from Igusa (Rush grass) of which the origin dates back 1,800 years and was exclusively used to make products for the nobility. Igusa is most often used in Tatami mats and offers a distinct grassy aroma.
Ideal for use in the summer, since both the materials used and the design is breathable so your feet won't feel stuffy. The undersole is durable and easy to clean.
Materials: Instep fabric: 100% hemp; Instep fabric: 80% cotton, 20% polyester; Middle plate fabric: Igusa (Rush grass); Bottom material: Polyethylene resin
Country of Origin: China
|Size||Japanese Shoe Size (cm)||US Shoe Size (Women's)||US Shoe Size (Men's)|
- Do not use in slippery places such as bathrooms and balconies.
- Dark-colored products may transfer color due to friction during use or contact in a wet state.
- The fibers may pop out due to use. If there is a protrusion, cut it from the base and remove it, or push it back into the weave when possible.
- To prevent mites and mold, dry it regularly in a well-ventilated shady spot.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, fluffing and pilling may occur due to friction.
- If it gets dirty, dilute the detergent, apply it to a towel, and wipe it off by dabbing it. Then wipe off the detergent with a damp towel and let it dry immediately.