Herbal Toning Water
The Herbal skin care series blends natural water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture with eight kinds of plant extract and aloe vera, all organically grown. This brings moisture to dry skin while also delivering a pleasant herbal scent.
This toning water absorbs into the skin, making all its layers hydrated. With a light, pleasant scent this product will leave the skin refreshed.
Light Moisture is recommended for oily skin, High Moisture is recommended for dry skin.
⚬ No synthetic fragrance added ⚬ No colouring ⚬ No mineral oil ⚬ Weakly acidic ⚬ Paraben-free ⚬ Alcohol-free
◎ How To Use: After washing face, take an appropriate amount in your hand or on a cotton and apply to entire face.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Light Moisture: Water, aloe vera juice, glycerin, DPG, pliers glycol, diglycerin, polyquatanium-51, water-soluble proteoglycan, chamomile flower extract, sawfish extract, honey leaf extract, tatijakosou flower/leaf/stem extract, chaha extract, toukine senka flower extract, lavender flower extract, rosemary leaf extract, hyaluronic acid na, PEG-32, Methylgleses-10, Glycosyl trehalose, hydrolyzed hydrolyzed starch, trehalose, BG, polysorbate 80, PEG-10 methyletherdymethicon, ethylhekyr glycerin, 1,2-hexandiol, caprilyl glycol, citric acid, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
- High Moisture: Water, aloe vera juice, glycerin, DPG, diglycerin, pliers glycol, methylgluces-10, PEG-32, polyquanium-51, water-soluble proteoglycan, chamomile flower extract, sawfish extract, honey leaf extract, tatijakosou flower/ leaf / stem extract, cha leaf extract, tow kinsenka flower extract, lavender Flower extract, rosemary leaf extract, sodium hyaluronic acid, glycosyl trehalose, hydrolyzed hydrolyzed starch, trehalose, BG, polysorbate 80, PEG-10 methyl etherdimethicon, ethylhoxyl glycerin, 1,2-hexandiol, caprilyl glycol, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Dimension: 50mL, 100mL, 200mL
Country of Origin: Japan
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Herbal Skincare line
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.