HERBAL SHAMPOO TRAVEL SIZE
**This item is only available for Ontario customers. Please note that adding this item to your cart will limit you to pick up/ shipping within Ontario only**
The Herbal skin care series blends natural water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture with eight kinds of plant extract and aloe vera, all organically grown. This brings moisture to dry skin while also delivering a pleasant herbal scent.
This shampoo gently cleans hair without harshness and leaves a pleasant light herbal scent.
This item is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
How To Use: Before using MUJI Herbal Conditioner, take an appropriate amount and apply directly to hair. Rinse thoroughly.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Contents: Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocoylmethyl taurine Na, lauroylmethylalanine Na, cocamidemethyl MEA, DPG, lauroylmethylalanine TEA, water-soluble proteoglycan, aloe vera juice, polyquaternium-51, hyaluronate Na, chamomile flower extract, citrus extract, Citrus leaf extract, Tachijakousou flower / leaf / stem extract, tea leaf extract, Tokinsenka flower extract, lavender flower extract, rosemary leaf extract, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-47, jojoba seed oil, olive fruit oil, avocado oil , Apricot kernel oil Polyglyceryl-6 esters, Tetraoleate sorbeth-60, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 80, ethylhexyl glycerin, BG, pentylene glycol, citric acid, Na citrate, Na sulfite, Na chloride, EDTA -2Na, Na benzoate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Dimension: 50 mL
Country/Region of Origin: Japan
- This Product is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Herbal Skincare line
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.