Herbal Moisturizing Milk
The Herbal skin care series blends natural water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture with eight kinds of plant extract and aloe vera, all organically grown. This brings moisture to dry skin while also delivering a pleasant herbal scent.
This light milk hydrates dry skin without a greasy feeling with a light, pleasant scent.
⚬ No synthetic fragrance added ⚬ No colouring ⚬ No mineral oil ⚬ Weakly acidic ⚬ Paraben-free ⚬ Alcohol-free
◎ How To Use: After washing and toning, take an appropriate amount and apply directly to entire face.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Water, aloe vera juice, glycerin, ethyl hexyl palmitate, PEG-32, DPG, ethanol, oxyldesyl myristinate, pliers glycol glycol, glycosyltrehalose, BG, polyquanium-51, water-soluble proteoglycan, chamomile flower extract, sawfish extract, honey leaf extract, tatijako Cha leaf extract, Toukinsenka flower extract, lavender flower extract, rosemary leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, diglycerin, hydrolyzed hydrolyzed starch, olive fruit oil, chisanthan gum, (acreitz / alkyl acryl acryte (C10-30)) crosspolymer, glyceryl stearate, PEG-75 stearate, polysorbate 80, citric acid na, arginine, Phenoxyethanol, ethylhoxylglycerin, fragrance
Dimensions: 50mL, 150 mL
Country of Origin: Japan
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Herbal Skincare line
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.