Herbal Body Oil Gel
The Herbal skin care series blends natural water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture with eight kinds of plant extract and aloe vera, all organically grown. This brings moisture to dry skin while also delivering a pleasant herbal scent.
This moisturizing oil gel starts off as a moisturizing oil but quickly gets absorbed by the skin like a gel.
This item is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
How To Use: After showering, take an appropriate amount on your hands. Apply to the skin in massaging circular motions.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Contents: Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Soluble Proteoglycan, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Dimension: 200 mL
Country/Region of Origin: Japan
- This Product is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Herbal Skincare line
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.