Herbal All In One Gel
The Herbal skin care series blends natural water from Kamaishi, Iwate Prefecture with eight kinds of plant extract and aloe vera, all organically grown. This brings moisture to dry skin while also delivering a pleasant herbal scent.
This moisturizing gel combines lotion, milky lotion and beauty essence together for an easy step after face washing.
This item is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
How To Use: After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on your hands. Apply to the entire face.
- Bottle: PET, PE
- Contents Water, Aloe vera juice, PEG / PPG / polybutylene glycol-8 / 5/3 glycerin, glycerin, dimethicone, BG, DPG, PEG-32, PEG-75, olive fruit oil, polyquaternium-51, water-soluble proteoglycan, chamomile flowers Extract, Glycerol extract, Glycerol leaf extract, Tachijakousou flower / leaf / stem extract, Cha leaf extract, Tokinsenka flower extract, Lavender flower extract, Rosemary leaf extract, Na hyaluronate, Jojoba seed oil, Squalane, (Methyl methacryl) Glyceryl amide ethyl acid / stearyl methacrylate) copolymer, glycosyl trehalose, pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan isostearate, (hydroxyethyl acrylate / acryloyldimethyl) Taurin Na) Copolymer, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Polysolvate 80, Tocopherol, K Hydrolyzate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Dimension: 30g or 100g 0r 200g
Country/Region of Origin: Japan
- This Product is Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Colouration Free, Alcohol Free and Mineral Oil Free.
- Is weakly acidic PH
- Use in conjunction with MUJI Herbal Skincare line
- Do not use if you have skin problems or if the product does not agree with your skin.
- If this product enters eyes, wash out immediately with water.
- If adverse reactions such as irritation occur during or after use, it is recommended that you stop using the product and consult a dermatologist, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store in places with extremely high heat or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.