Grey Down Duvet One Layer - Q
Using grey feathers bred free-range, we made a lightweight duvet. Duvet can be used on its own or paired with our duvet covers.
MUJI sizes are different than North American sizes. Please check the measurements before purchasing. You may need to go one size up.
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 80% Down Feathers (UK), 20% Waterfowl Feathers (US)
Country of Origin: China
- Due to the characteristics of the material, down may come out through the seams. Be careful as pressure from kneading or beating will cause it to come out more easily.
- Avoid storing in places with high temperature or humidity, and store in a place with good ventilation. It is recommended to air the product in a shaded place, especially on clear days during the rainy season.
- The material has a characteristic smell immediately after purchase and during periods of high humidity. If this is bothersome, air in a shaded, well-ventilated place for 3 to 4 hours.
- Make sure to use with the cover on.