Mite-Proof Down Thin Duvet - SD/Q/K
The thin duvet can be used all year round. With its thin feature it's suitable for summer, and in combination with single or double layer comforter from autumn to spring.
The stitching on the duvet allows filling and feathers to stay in place and not gather at the corner. The fabric is anti-static processed.
The corners of each duvet have a fabric ring so every corner can stay connected with the MUJI duvet cover.
MUJI sizes are different than North American sizes. Please check the measurements before purchasing. You may need to go one size up.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 80% Down, 20% Waterfowl Feathers
Country of Origin: China
- Item Weight:
- SD: 0.82kg
- Q: 1.00kg
- K: 1.11kg
- Due to the characteristics of the material, down may come out through the seams. Be careful as pressure from kneading or beating will cause it to come out more easily.
- Make sure to use with the cover on.
- Avoid storing in places with high temperature or humidity, and store in a place with good ventilation. It is recommended to air the product in a shaded place, especially on clear days during the rainy season.
- The material has a characteristic smell immediately after purchase and during periods of high humidity. If this is bothersome, air in a shaded, well-ventilated place for 3 to 4 hours.
- This product uses mite-proof filling. Mite proofing does not completely prevent mites.