Heatproof Glass Teapot Small
The glass pot is made of heat resistant glass with a removable strainer. The lid is resinous which is difficult to break. Use strainer for loose tea leaves into strainer, and remove the strainer for large tea leaves.
Materials: Borosilicate Glass; Lid, Strainer: Polypropylene
Dimensions: approx. 670ml, W15.0 x D11.5 x H10.0cm (5.9" x 4.5" x 3.9")
Country of Origin: China
- Heat resistance: Up to 120°C
- The glass becomes hot when heated in the microwave or when boiling water is added. Please take care not to burn yourself.
- Do not heat the product when empty, or directly over a fire.
- Wipe off any water on the outside before use.
- Do not pour in cold liquids if the glass already contained hot liquids.
- Do not place the product on a wet surface while the glass is hot.
- Do not use an abrasive scouring pad, wire wool or cleanser to wash. This may scratch the surface and damage the product.