Antibacterial Deodorized Polyester Duvet
The treated fabric of the duvet prevents the growth of bacteria on the fibres and controls odours. Duvet can be used on its own or paired with our duvet covers.
MUJI sizes are different than North American sizes. Please check the measurements before purchasing. You may need to go one size up.
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 85% Polyester, 15% Rayon
Country of Origin: China
- Store in a place with minimal humidity.
- Please note that use or washing may cause the wadding to gather at one side. If this happens, smooth by hand so that the wadding is spread evenly throughout the product.
- Loading capacity for washing machine (guideline): 8 kg or more
- For more information on the washing machine loading capacity and how to wash, please follow your user manual to prevent any damage to or accidents involving the machine. If the item cannot be washed by a household washing machine, please consult a professional cleaner.
- Be sure to put in a laundry net when washing. Without a net, the product may come out of the washing machine tub.
- Allow to soak in the washing machine with a well-dissolved detergent, and then start the wash cycle.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Hang the futon in the sun or dry with a futon dryer.
- Some cotton might escape from the seam, but as long as the amount is small, this does not cause problems for use.
- Cover the outer shell with a sheet or a cover to keep it free from damage and stains.
- Air the comforter outside on a dry, sunny day around once or twice a month. Air each side for around 1 hour between around 10:00am and 3:00pm.