Organic Coffee Dark Blend - Dark Roast - Grinds
Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The full-bodied dark blend enhances the sweetness of chocolate and the aroma of nuts. Try our famous Peanut Chocolate Clusters with this dark roast blend!
Dark Roast, with fragrant, deep richness and moderate bitterness.
- Bitterness: 4/5
- Acidity: 2/5
- Richness: 4/5
How to Prepare:
- Place the coffee powder in a dripper or filter. Estimate 10-12g per person. 140-160mL of hot water.
- Flatten the surface of the powder
- With small amounts of boiling water, pour through the coffee and let it steep for 20 seconds.
- As the powder swells, pour hot water in a circular motion. Leave to steam for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.