Organic Coffee Original Blend - Medium Roast - Grinds
Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The original blend with a refreshing aftertaste is perfect for cookies and chocolate.
Medium Roast, with mellow aroma and refreshing aftertaste
- Bitterness: 3/5
- Acidity: 3/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Place the coffee powder in a dripper or filter. Estimate 10-12g per person. 140-160mL of hot water.
- Flatten the surface of the powder
- With small amounts of boiling water, pour through the coffee and let it steep for 20 seconds.
- As the powder swells, pour hot water in a circular motion. Leave to steam for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.